• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Everton

Looking at all the cloggers playing for them I'm not sure how many injuries I'd take for 3 points today.

Everton team bar defence looks pretty poor e.g. Barkley, Osman, Gibson etc not exactly players to get scared about. None of them rubbish individually but they aren't going to dribble past you or cut you apart etc. More industrious than anything else.

Everton team bar defence looks pretty poor e.g. Barkley, Osman, Gibson etc not exactly players to get scared about. None of them rubbish individually but they aren't going to dribble past you or cut you apart etc. More industrious than anything else.

Barkley is the new Stevie G

falque? really?

huh, i thought it was widely accepted that the boy was very technical and talented. i wouldnt have any issues playing him personally

To me he seems small and slow and I've never seen him beat his man nor use the ball particularly well. From the half dozen times I've seen him, I'd be gobsmacked if he makes it at the top level (and presumably Barca, Juve and Villareal think the same given they've released him)

ANy views on why they're starting Anichebe rather than Jelavic? Seems very bizarre. Their bench is absolutely awful

funny but i see osman as a massive problem for us. his positioning and game reading i think are really good. and we could see what positioning did to us when we played basel. we were chasing shadows everywhere.
He is also one mean finisher.

As for ross barkely, i think he'll be an england international.....i REALLY rate that kid. not like on par with world class prospects...but i think he is a very good young player

am actually a bit excited to see him start

Am surprised by the amount that people want to fudge about with our line up today; various people are suggesting:
- 3-5-2
- Walker at RW
- Livermore and Parker as a CM combination
- Thudd starting despite barely playing this season

Need to stick to the formation we know and keep round pegs in round holes. That means Dembele and Parker need to start together in CM and Siggy, Holtby and Dempsey behind Ade

Agreed Adam. Stick with what we know. But will it be 4231

Back four
Dembele and Parker
Then the three Sig Holt Demp
with Ade up top.

Or a 4411 or 442 with
Holtby Dembele Parker Sigg
Then Dempsey + Ade up top

We shall see

I agree that Falque is useless and should be shot or sold, whichever is cheapest for THFC. Never beats a man, no pace, no trickery, just a huge dollop of averageness.

And whoever said that Barkley can't dribble past us... I think it was P.D..... that is crazy talk - the boy is Gazza-lite, of course he can dribble.

Back