• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham vs Everton**

Good win, maintain that we seem to be plodding along but you take that and wins and hope we click into gear soon.

Kane excellent tonight, Bissouma excellent also.

PEH gets a goal and I give him credit for that as I jump ok him, not sure 1 assist in the league and 2 goals makes him the monster some make out but credit where its due tonight

We roll onto Old Trafford
There’s been a bit in the media this week that Conte is managing our fitness levels ahead of the World Cup specifically. Not sure how true it is, and broadly I’m sure he’d want us playing better regardless of fitness, but it would explain the inconsistent performances to date.

Three wins out of three after Ventrone’s death is an amazing achievement.

Kane looked very sharp today, outpaced a few players, had quick feet at times and looked the closest he has to Poch Kane.

Son also looked sharp, actually tried to take on players but on a couple of occasions tried to go for the shot when he should have passed.

Bissouma changed the game.

wasn't a good win - could have gone behind in the first half. but certainly turned it around slightly after half time, but emphatically after richy went off. blessing in disguise, injuries forcing conte to go 352 with bissouma
players suddenly looked lively and playing instead of overthinking. still a problem when kulu gets fit!
last 3 subs could have come on earlier - don't think moura or spence touched the ball

Quite enjoyed the calm control we had for much of the second half. Didn't have to expend as much energy to retain possession and that may prove beneficial when we play at Old Trafford on Wed., with a day's extra rest than Man U.

Good subs today. Bissouma's presence changed the way we played, Sanchez headed clear a couple of crosses and kept things simple.

Really good performance. Thoroughly enjoyed the second half. We absolutely bossed it and cut out the stupid mistakes. Not a bad performance out there. Lots of 7 out of 10s.

Kane absolutely bought the penalty from what I could see. Will watch it back at the hotel but it looked soft?

Thought Bissouma was immense when he came on. Probably look at Romero and Kane as best of our players. Perisic looked good too.

Very happy with that.
Thought it was soft but I think Pickford's bonce fouled him, he didn't moan about the decision.

Maybe his illness was causing a lot of upset behind the scenes, and his passing to some extent has brought release/renewed determination?

He didn't find out himself till days before his passing, apparently came from absolutely nowhere poor bloke. But great wins to mark his passing

COYS

Please, I beg you Antonio, play 3-5-2.

Everything changes when we play it. Benta and Hojbjerg look dangerous, breaking forward, the wing backs get more aggressive, Son and Kane start finding space - with Biss sitting in front of the bsck three, everything looks more fluid.

Keep this system. Swap out Kane and Son for Deki and Richy more often to rest them, but go 3-5-2. Please.

Everything changes when we play it. Benta and Hojbjerg look dangerous, breaking forward, the wing backs get more aggressive, Son and Kane start finding space - with Biss sitting in front of the bsck three, everything looks more fluid.

Keep this system. Swap out Kane and Son for Deki and Richy more often to rest them, but go 3-5-2. Please.

Yeah, good point re Bentancur and Hojberg. A goal and an assist between them today with Biz in there.

Kane looked very sharp today, outpaced a few players, had quick feet at times and looked the closest he has to Poch Kane.

Son also looked sharp, actually tried to take on players but on a couple of occasions tried to go for the shot when he should have passed.

Bissouma changed the game.
Losing Richy changed the game as his touch was horrible
Everything changed as it meant we could stabilise from the front
I’ll add that it was the best we have seen from Bissouma too who was very good when he came on

It also frees up Pericic more, as with 3 up front, especially Son, takes up the space and positions of perisic.

Back