• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

We played well that half and don't deserve to be behind. Dominated Arsenl in virtually every area and they score following a mis hit from their only chance. Rose getting into good positions but his final pass is poor. Mason has been energetic but his passing is again off. Lamela challenging strongly but his brain seems to be a second too slow and has ruined some promising break opportunities.

The goal was a replica of Sheffield Utd first. Walker lost his man at the far post again - and no Townsend to blame this time. The goal was also marginally offside. We haven't had the rub of the linesmans flags in this game.

We have had 6 corners to nil and all of them have been really lame.

Overall, promising. More of the same please - just with an end oroduct.

How can anyone watch this game and not finally agree with me that mason is fudgeing abysmal. He's letting us down. He gives the ball away so much. I'm growing to actually hate him.

Stambouli for mason and we can do this.

What does it matter if he gives the ball away. We arent gonna win by having a possession percentage.
And Wenger even knows that these days. They are sitting back and allowing us to have the ball.
THEY WANT US TO HAVE THE BALL. They want us to play pointless sideways passes in front of them and have no penetration.
Mason is trying to penetrate the fudgers.

We played well that half and don't deserve to be behind. Dominated Arsenl in virtually every area and they score following a mis hit from their only chance.

THIS! On 10 occasions we've smashed the ball into the box, bouncing off the keeper and defenders and not once has it gone in or fell for one of our players.

They had 1 chance and it flew straight to Ozil's left foot.

This is not dissimilar to the Chelsea game, it's just that in that game, every shot and every deflection went our way and we smashed them.

Dembele has been involved in our best chances tbf, he has done well. We have not done too badly as they have 1 shot on goal and they have been time wasting too which suggests they don't trust their defence. All it takes is 1 moment, 1 chance and we are level and then who knows.

On a side note, I get told so often how great the arsenal are and we are forever in their shadow, and yet they come here and sit back and waste time like they were playing Munich or Barca...

COYS!!!!!

So dissapointing to go in a goal down. Possession cant really be applauded when the opposition is content to let us have it and simply soak up the pressure. Arsenal look very mediocre, I think even they are suprised they are winning.

Lots of our players are playing well, working hard, theres a lot of huff and puff but the end product is lacking. Biggest let down of the half was Lamela. Yet again on the big stage he looks lost. The odd tackle, the odd pass but as a whole half he just wasnt there.

We should win this if we keep going as we have. Just need one of these moved to click.

Although the goal was offside Welbeck was obstructing the linesman view, so for once I don't blame the linesman. And Dier was a bit slow to step up.

We played well that half and don't deserve to be behind. Dominated Arsenl in virtually every area and they score following a mis hit from their only chance. Rose getting into good positions but his final pass is poor. Mason has been energetic but his passing is again off. Lamela challenging strongly but his brain seems to be a second too slow and has ruined some promising break opportunities.

The goal was a replica of Sheffield Utd first. Walker lost his man at the far post again - and no Townsend to blame this time. The goal was also marginally offside. We haven't had the rub of the linesmans flags in this game.

We have had 6 corners to nil and all of them have been really lame.

Overall, promising. More of the same please - just with an end oroduct.
Walker did not lose his man. He came across to cover Dier who had come across to cover Vertonghen so it left Ozil in in un-marked. Blame Verts for diving in too early near the half way line.

Mason has been one of our best players. Switching play. Working hard. Rose has been or biggest threat. Two good shots and really pushing their right side back.

Kane and Eriksen showing some nice touches but it's crowded near their box.

Dembele needs to take his chance to shoot. Lamela is so frustrating. He is working hard but his touches, passes and general play is not coming off.

If that continues then Chadli on please.

I'd swap Lamela for Chadli - Chadli plays a bit wider so that would give us some more space - and width. I think that would help Dembele too.

come on ryan, another mispalced pass there in a promising situation.

mason will find it difficult to kick on if a player of his ilk cant pass the ball effectively.

Back