• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham v FC Basel, EL QF 2nd Leg

Anyone else have the feeling that extra time might be slightly difficult.
Jesus Christ im not sure my heart is going to survive this one.

Sneaking it out the groups.
Leaving it late in Lyon.
Sweating it out at the San Siro.

and now in Switzerland. We don't do it easily do we!?

Since the subs we took control, didn't create an awful lot but were in the driving seat.

Thank fudge for the away goal as that could well play the deciding factor now. 3-3 on the night i reckon

We've only scraped through to get to where we are. We were never gonna make it all the way.

And that is exactly what they said about Chelsea in last season's Champions League! It doesn't matter whether we win gloriously, or if we scrape through, all that is important is if we win through to the next round.

I get a feeling that this game is going to go to a penalty shoot out. Huddlestone will score the winning penalty and then say that that goal counts!!

I don't think Brad's saved a penalty in his career.

Well, now's a good time to start, should it get that far.

We are going to be battered by Basel. A makeshift central defence and a midfield without any enforcers. Plus, ten men.

Sigh. We never ,ever do it the easy way.

WE really are up against it now. Half a fudging team missing and ten men against a pretty sharp, quick passing outfit. Sounds tough.

Tempted to play a narrow midfield 3 now to contain them

-----------Friedel----------
Walker Dawson Hudd Ekotto
----Holtby Carroll Siggy-----
--------<-Demspey->------
----------Adebayor---------

Back