• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham v Brighton

It's really weird how Ndombele wasn't trusted to play deeper when we played with 3 midfielders.
Yet, with just 2 midfielders he plays there.

You cant tell me this team wouldn't be better with 1 less defender and Dele ahead of Hojberg and Ndombele.

Exactly what I’ve been saying. One less body in midfield = invite them through. Spend the whole time on our 18 yard line. How can someone on 12m per year not see this? And u get a goal threat from Dele as a bonus.

Jose is probably thikning about taking Ndombele off and bringing Dier on. Park the buss and hit it long

As I said earlier, he's surely starting to lose hte dressing room now - crap tactics, tantrums etc

it's really sad. i was hoping that despite all the issues in the squad and with Mourinho's stubbornness, they could all come together and knuckle down for once instead of giving us the usual sexy cr*p. We're still in the running for 3 trophies though so I'll cling on to that and hope this is all just temporary. But i'm worried now for sure.

Back