• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT **Tottenham v AFC Bournemouth

Who was our MotM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YES! I hate it when we work it back to Lloris, just so he can whack it or play a risky pass. We've done it 30 times already, what is the point? We don't seem to have any movement or options
It's because we don't have the confidence (or practice) to play our way through the high press. we don't like it, period.

Lloris is the final ball back. And his 'safe' option is to lump it. Perhaps we didn't expect this from Bournemouth. As Sonny is a strange choice of target if we are gonna be doing a bit of lumping.

We're doing alright against a decent team. Bournmouth started well but cant keep that level up.

That's my thinking

We also need some way of getting the ball to stick in their area for us to attack

I'd look at maybe sacrificing Lamella (because of the booking and the cut on his knee) for Jansen. At some point

We've had a lot of 2 yard passes which achieve nothing i.e. you could throw a blanket over 6 players. Stretch it out to Walker/Rose. Be brave

Can't see how that's a yellow.

Especially when Smith blocked the quick freekick from Rose a minute ago

Boruc has got blinding sun in his eyes, very hard for him to react if we get some distance shots in. Let's hope it is cloudy in the second half

Just need to bang it home, when we get space, make it count. Sometimes we don't exploit it. I guess if you're pressing it leaves less energy to sprint into space.

Ah, are we back to this lamela? Get past a man, play the ball, don't try another one. Play the bloody ball.

Back