• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur VS Some Gauche Middle Eastern Oil Money ***

Need Aurier for Trippier. Shame we can't have an extra man then we could get Sissoko, destroyer of football, to man mark De Bruyne.

Literally one of the worst 45 minutes I have ever seen from a Spurs team

Hugo aside they have been pathetic

We’ve looked unsteady and lacking in confidence. The amount of time and space they’ve had a couple of times on the edge of our box is frightening.

They’re great in full flow but we look terrified in defence and when we get near their goal.

Refs made some ropey decisions both ways.

Poch, earn your wages and sort this brick out.

We have had to change our system to counter them a little, but we need to up the tempo. The passing between CB's and keeper has been laborious and has only got us up the pitch on a couple of occasions. Winks is getting bullied out there, whilst Eriksen and Dele are only linking up now and again. If we get something today it'll be from a wonder goal etc. Cannot see a team goal being what gets us any points.

Awful half, we're all over the shop. Especially poor on the flanks, we can barely string 2 passes together and they're getting through us at will but at least it's only 1-0. Should be 3 or 4.

So sloppy to concede from a corner though, basic error and some of the poorest marker I've seen all season.

Need Aurier for Trippier. Shame we can't have an extra man then we could get Sissoko, destroyer of football, to man mark De Bruyne.

No thanks. This is the sort of game where Aurier gives a goal away, a pen away or gets sent off. Too much of a liability.

Winks and Trippier are having a mare. Poch needs to shore up the midfield and that right hand side. They need to control De Bruyne somehow.

But....taking my obvious Spurs bias aside - City are one hell of a team going forward.

I dont know how Poch can stop them...i hope he has an idea

Back