• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs KAA Gent***

No sense of urgency. Similar to last weekend. We don't look any different chasing a game in the last 15 minutes than we do at 0-0 five minutes into a game.

Without Rose and Verts we simply lack cohesion. So much of our play relies on FBs pushing as wing backs that we seem lost when we can't. Poch will figure it out.

I have to add, Sissoko has been so poor again.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I don't know what it is with us and this competition (and Europe).

Is our style just not suited against European opposition? Are the players (and manager) tactically naive? Are we just worse than we think? Is it true that the players can't be bothered with this competition?

If so, what have they as a group of players (very few medals for most of them, if any) or as a club (1 League cup trophy in 25 years, no higher than 3rd place finishes for half a century and best performance in any European competition recently being only a QF)?

6d4105aa8c6f23d4b12d3ba8ce28138fa2b5e75cd7bbb6caa573f714fda27aa3.jpg

If that were the case he would have picked a team of stiffs. You really are stretching it. This has just been abysmal.
It's far more likely than the alternative - that we are better than all but 2 or 3 teams in all of English football but one of the worst in European football.

Back