• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fulham

I certainly hope it's Holtby playing deep. I think that will be his best position for us.

Lol if we had finished a couple of these chances no one would be moaning about one man up top. Lets face it, Fulham have set up deep and with two tight lines. Two men wouldnt do any better than one. Besides Paulinho is our 2nd man up top :S

And therein lies the fecking problem, Paulinho is a box to box player not a second striker. It it is like Arsenal playing Patrick Viera up front with Henry back in the day

Meh I would have kept Paulinho up there dropped holtby back.
Capoue's passing was better than Sandro's and Paulinho's wont be much better.

Holtby links up well with Defoe so could be a good move.

Agreed. That's why he should have started with him if he was intent on playing Defoe. AVB doesn't seem to see pairings. Soldado works well with Sig and Holtby with Defoe. He just senselessly mixes them up.

Last edited:
Good sub from AVB. Capoue wasn't involved much that first half and we clearly need some more creativity.

Must be time for Townsend surely. His pace against a tiring defence should be a no brainier.

Back