• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fiorentina 2nd leg ***

Go for it guys.
I am sitting on my rooftop bar with a few friends. We are facing the Indian ocean.
We have the TV with DSTV from South Africa.
Before the game starts, I will face Mount Kenya, and pray to the gods atop to get us through this.
Coys.

It's not just about fatigue though - we have to avoid injury too.

As an example, Lloris could play both games imo but what if he gets injured tonight?

My suspicion is:

------------------------Vorm/Lloris--------------------------
Vlad-----------Dier--------------Verts----------------Davies
-----------------Stambo------Bentaleb----------------------
-----Andros-----------Eriksen------------Nacer------------
-----------------------Soldado-------------------------------

Perhaps Pauli in for Eriksen?

Lamela has experience of Serie A, perhaps he may start.

We're a bit thin on the ground without the supposed outcasts.

Who else has travelled (particularly the younger players)? Couldn't find the info online.

Not far off afterall :eek: Feel for Verts as he seems to be ever present.

We are gonna be overnumbered in central midfield again on paper but one of them is matias fernandez who is a number 10 really. Bentaleb's physically is vital today to get us in control of the game.

Go for it guys.
I am sitting on my rooftop bar with a few friends. We are facing the Indian ocean.
We have the TV with DSTV from South Africa.
Before the game starts, I will face Mount Kenya, and pray to the gods atop to get us through this.
Coys.

Any need to make me feel like brick?

Chiriches really poor ball out. And gives the ball away again. A really shaky start from him

Trying to stay positive but when will Chiriches stop playing loose passes in dangerous areas.
He isn't a good passer of the ball hes a good dribbler.

When was the last time chiriches played a competitive game? How about letting him get into the game before the usual scape goat talk.

Fiorentina look very much like they want to defend this rather than play. They only look for the counter. If we score first they will have trouble changing their mindset to attack!

Back