• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

ok, decent 45, they definitely carry a lot of threat though, i'll be delighted if we get out of here with a point

especially with the poor refereeing

We are a moany bunch :) Poch won't blame the ref.

We can win this. City probably had the marginally more dangerous attacks, but we dominated most of the play.

Decent first half.
Should be 10 v 11 on the pitch, as it is, it seems its 12 v 11.

0-0 probably the right scoreline. We playing within ourselves. Eriksen need to change gear, would not surprise me if he goes off and Lamela comes on around the hour mark if things dont change with Alli in the middle.

Need the 15min break because between them Tw#ttenberg,Tyler and Quinn are giving me a coronary

Decent half which I think we've edged. Just lacking (as we often do) the ability to open up a tight defence. Still, that's the thing to take us to the next level and challenge for titles on a regular basis. A draw here is a better result for us than them and keeps us in the race

He's earned his money to be fair. Bonus for sending off a Spurs player now on the cards too.

Wouldn't surprise me. How Toure hasn't been carded yet, for two shocking challenges is beyond me. And Fernandinho too.

With Eriksen not having his best game, I almost think that Dembele needs to be moved further forward so that his penetrating running can really get at the City defence.

We are a moany bunch :) Poch won't blame the ref.

We can win this. City probably had the marginally more dangerous attacks, but we dominated most of the play.

You're right he wont. But i would bet my house on Ferguson or Wenger storming into his office if it was their team on the end of this joke of a refereeing display so far

Decent half. We had a spell with too many misplaced passes and too many trying to take on a guy when there was no need. It got better though.

Rose a champ out there. We need to pass the ball quicker when we're attacking though. Too tedious and easy to defend against now.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking that Clattenburg has been slightly biased. Yaya should be on a yellow but he missed the second foul and whilst we can moan, by all rights Wimmer should've got one too. Dier's was a yellow, but the ref has done himself no favours by letting everyone else get away with those fouls. Other than that some of the small fouls that he has given against us are laughable considering a lot of them are ones that go on day to day in the league.

Anyways, decent second half from us once we settled although I think we are lacking that certain someone who can unlock City on the edge of their box. Son and Alli have looked direct and have done well finding space between the lines, though their turns haven't always been good enough for us to capitalise. Eriksen and Kane are looking peripheral and Dier has on occasion looked ponderous. City had looked more like a team wanting to lift the title in the first 20 but have faded since then, but for all our possession we haven't looked like threatening.

I think this is gonna be decided by a single goal if it happens.

City are a lot better organised at the back with Kompany there.
We're playing very safe when we get into the final third though.
Kane, Eriksen, Alli, Son all need to step it up. Up the tempo, bit more one touch. Try things. We wouldn't be attacking so cautiously against Norwich for instance.
Rose and Walker are both doing so well. Walker has come back and nicked the ball off them so many times. Rose is our main threat.

City are showing Spurs respect and are well organised. They are taking this game far more seriously than last week.

Back