• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace

Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Lennon, Dembele, Chadli, Sigurdsson, Paulinho; Soldado.

Interesting. Surprised neither Sandro nor Capoue are playing. Good to see Vertonghen fit though

Presumably Kaboul, Capoue, Sandro are all on the bench

Decent team; would prefer to see Bale out there to win the game for us.

Think we're gonna huff n puff today without breaking through.

IF we play zonal defence and IF we don't put people on the posts, I fully expect Palace to get 2 or 3 goals today.

Pointless signing players if we don't sort out defending set pieces.

Decent bench even without Sandro on it. Match winners with Townsend and Defoe. Steel with Kaboul and Capoue. Possession and incision with Carroll.

We sorely miss Bale though, like United would miss Van Pervie

Chamakh on the Eagles bench.
Palace subs: Alexander, Marange, O'Keefe, Campana, Williams, Phillips, Chamakh.

The team I expected to see, althoguh there was uncertaintly about the one center back position, of course. Great that Jan is back. Let's just hope he is fully fit.
It will be interesting to see id we can find enough creatvitiy in the middle of the park. We don't have any passers of the ball there, but that is the same as last season, really.
We don't have much on the bench to throw on if we need a goal either. We need to add some attacking options to our squad in my opinion.

Im unsure why the fudge Sky are harping on about Hull and about Chelscum as opposed to our game.

I am sure they will discuss us for the next half hour but thats beside the fudgein point.

Don't see why people think we'll huff and puff.

It's an Ian Holloway side. They don't really do defending.

The team I expected to see, althoguh there was uncertaintly about the one center back position, of course. Great that Jan is back. Let's just hope he is fully fit.
It will be interesting to see id we can find enough creatvitiy in the middle of the park. We don't have any passers of the ball there, but that is the same as last season, really.
We don't have much on the bench to throw on if we need a goal either. We need to add some attacking options to our squad in my opinion.

Interesting - I think there's plenty of options on the bench , pace and directness on the wing in Townsend, passing in Carroll, strength in Capoue and goals in Defoe

Back