• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Chelski**********

Not sure I agree... Especially if Chelski end up dominating possession, I'd much rather Defoe on the break than Ade

Not saying any of them are likely to score, but Ade is more likely. Besides, Ade's presence on the pitch benefits the team SO much more he simply has to start.

In their last respective 5 PL starts - what are the stats?

Defoe:
Southampton - 90 minutes - 0 goals (we won 1-0)
Wigan - 90 minutes - 0 goals (we drew 2-2)
Liverpool - 90 minutes - 0 goals (we lost 3-2)
West Brom - 39 minutes (injured) - 0 goals (we won 1-0)
Norwich - 90 minutes - 0 goals (we won 1-0)

Adebayor:
Emirates Marketing Project - 71 minutes - 0 goals (we won 3-1)
Everton - 90 minutes - 1 goal (we drew 2-2)
Swansea - 61 minutes - 0 goals (we won 2-1)
Fulham - 90 minutes - 0 goals (we lost 1-0)
Arsenal - 66 minutes - 0 goals (we won 2-1)

Bale
Southampton - 90 minutes - 1 goal (we won 1-0)
Wigan - 90 minutes - 1 goal (we drew 2-2)
Emirates Marketing Project - 90 minutes - 1 goal (we won 3-1)
Swansea - 90 minutes - 1 goal (we won 2-1)

GHod that Fulham game was brick.

Last edited:
In their last respective 5 PL starts - what are the stats?

I'm just posting my opinion, passing comment, whatever it is you like to call it. I have no interest in scrutinizing it so that you can end up being right about something.

Anyway I am off out now and I suppose the next few pages will contain many posts from wasteofspaces sneering at our players and dampening the mood of many attending the game (not me)which I won't have to read.
All I can say is COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Adebayor has to play. I hate that sentiment but not as much as I hate the idea that we will start playing long balls to Defoe again!!

I'm not scared about tonight's game at all. Whatever will be, will be and we can only keep our fingers crossed and hope that our team puts in all the effort that it can and each player plays as well as he can. If each of those are in place, and the fans are as vocal as possible and AVB as clued up as possible then we can want nothing more.

So you guys that are going... please be as loud as possible, shout until your lungs and vocal chords can take no more... whatever the score, whether we're winning or we're losing, make yourselves heard!!! And let us hope that destiny is on our side for once.

Defoe:
Southampton - 90 minutes - 0 goals (we won 1-0)
Wigan - 90 minutes - 0 goals (we drew 2-2)
Liverpool - 90 minutes - 0 goals (we lost 3-2)
West Brom - 39 minutes (injured) - 0 goals (we won 1-0)
Norwich - 90 minutes - 0 goals (we won 1-0)

Adebayor:
Emirates Marketing Project - 71 minutes - 0 goals (we won 3-1)
Everton - 90 minutes - 1 goal (we drew 2-2)
Swansea - 61 minutes - 0 goals (we won 2-1)
Arsenal - 66 minutes - 0 goals (we won 2-1)

Bale
Southampton - 90 minutes - 1 goal (we won 1-0)
Wigan - 90 minutes - 1 goal (we drew 2-2)
Emirates Marketing Project - 90 minutes - 1 goal (we won 3-1)
Swansea - 90 minutes - 1 goal (we won 2-1)

GHod that Fulham game was brick.

What unbelievably depressing reading this makes.

603729_10151460051199482_1315187550_n.jpg

Fancy a job working for Sky ? Cant be hard can it to twist and sensationalize what is said and be completely wrong about content ?

Premier League: Andre Villas-Boas blasts Frank Lampard for his lack of support during Chelsea reign

"Villas-Boas said: "Yes, there was a lack of support from Frank Lampard but his ability and quality were never in doubt."

"Tottenham trail third-placed Chelsea by two points and need a victory to keep their hopes of Champions League qualification alive"

I won't be able to watch either as I'm at a gig.

so... COYS

Win, lose or draw... whatever, just play for the fudging shirt.

Back