• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

I want us to ram Lasagnagate back down their sodding throats. Can't shake the feeling it's going to be all square going into Saturday though. I'm convinced that part of the script is written.

At the top of the oddschecker it had paddy power ad 20/1 for an Arsenal Swansea and Spurs win! How's that possible!!

It is March 1, and if we win tomorrow, we go top. Thank GHod I don't play for this team, cuz I'm bricking myself.

Also, I think we'll line up with some minor changes. Getting a win would help ease the pressure in the NLD, and I think we can win it. I think it goes without saying that he'll rotate his fullbacks (need Walker and Rose fit and firing on Sunday) and play with Wimmer and Alderweireld in central defence. Eriksen has been one of our best players, but I think he'll get a rest. Same for Dele.

Think it'll look something like this.

---------Hugo---------
KT--JA---KW----Davies
-----Dier---Carroll----
Lamela--Sonny--Nacer
------Kane----------

That's a good enough team to beat West Ham. COYS.

Biggest challenge is that playing us is their Cup Final, their biggest game of the season, so they'll be up for it. We have a far bigger game on Saturday

Cced6jKWoAAYPwf.jpg

Interesting lineup with a surprising 2-5-3 formation.

Also, I think we'll line up with some minor changes. Getting a win would help ease the pressure in the NLD, and I think we can win it. I think it goes without saying that he'll rotate his fullbacks (need Walker and Rose fit and firing on Sunday) and play with Wimmer and Alderweireld in central defence. Eriksen has been one of our best players, but I think he'll get a rest. Same for Dele.

Think it'll look something like this.

---------Hugo---------
KT--JA---KW----Davies
-----Dier---Carroll----
Lamela--Sonny--Nacer
------Kane----------

That's a good enough team to beat West Ham. COYS.

Has to be Mason cm instead of Carroll, he can't come straight back after injury s d play in a game like this and you ca t overlook Mason the way he's played the last couple of games.

I like Carroll, think he's a really good player, but he's not fully fit and Mason is, plus on form. Have a feeling eriksen will start as well, I know what you're doing, resting him, but I think Poch will play him. I can see Ali being giving a few more days to recover from his knock though.

Look at that squad, Dembele still to come back as well!

Last time we could have gone top of the league after August........we lost 3-0 to West Ham.

Got a bad feeling about this one. I reckon we'll either draw or lose after being the better side.

Has to be Mason cm instead of Carroll, he can't come straight back after injury s d play in a game like this and you ca t overlook Mason the way he's played the last couple of games.

I like Carroll, think he's a really good player, but he's not fully fit and Mason is, plus on form. Have a feeling eriksen will start as well, I know what you're doing, resting him, but I think Poch will play him. I can see Ali being giving a few more days to recover from his knock though.

Look at that squad, Dembele still to come back as well!

Hah, I somehow totally forgot about Mason. Yes, agreed. He's such a good player and playing next to a rock like Dier will help unlock everything he does well, when compared to the slightly awkward fit with Bentaleb. That makes me feel even better about the XI.

Felt this would be a very tough game, now that a win means we would go top I'm almost certain that we'll lose. defiantly going to be the biggest test our squad has faced. We've proven we can beat teams around us, now time to see whether we can handle the intense pressure tomorrow will have.

Regardless of whether we win or lose though we're in a fantastic position and not far of sealing Champions League qualification. Not to shabby for the youngest team in the league. And west Ham call themselves the academy of football...

Yido's.

article-1233652-0679AE090000044D-710_468x221.jpg

Last time we could have gone top of the league after August........we lost 3-0 to West Ham.

Got a bad feeling about this one. I reckon we'll either draw or lose after being the better side.

Well then, suiyha later, alligator.

We're winning this in fine fashion. Then we'll break Arsenal's spirit with another fine win in the greatest week of the season.

Article from Jenas. Nice take on the hatred they have towards us (and his thoughts on Lasagnegate).

Playing Tottenham seems to rile up West Ham like nothing else - something that when I first went to Spurs I didn't really understand.

I still don't in some ways. Tottenham's number one derby will always be Arsenal. If any derby intensified in the years that I was at Spurs, it was the one against Chelsea. But the players never viewed West Ham as one of the big derbies, and that's probably one of the things that infuriates West Ham fans.

I even remember having conversations trying to work out what the West Ham thing was all about. Granted, they were close geographically, but so were Charlton, for example. I didn't get the hatred they were trying to create, which I didn't feel ever materialised from Tottenham's end. The biggest derbies remained Arsenal, followed by Chelsea, and I don't think it's any different now.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/je...ottenham-derby-is-even-greater-121921202.html

Great stuff, though I will say Archie used to have column in Shoot! (ghost-written obviously) but he always took a healthy pop at the pikeys!

Back