• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V WEST HAM *** Sat 19 Oct 2024 • 12:30PM Tottenham Hotspur Stadium •

Standard game against West Ham. They sit and we struggle to open them up.. Somehow the get a goal from bad play. Rinse and repeat.

We have good defenders but not a good defence. Creating half chances a lot. We need to move it faster.

That was a better finish to the half. Massive room for improvement, espcecially our corner conversion technique

With some better application we should win this really. But I can see us needing 2 more goals at least because Antonio hasnt scored in one goal a season that he saves for Spurs

Just the thirty corners for us so far...some will still say we aren't playing well.
We are not playing well, and the fact have managed to the square root of feck all from 30 corners perfectly highlights this.

We have been an absolute joke. We have had flashes of brilliance, but that is it.

Saying Bentancur on for Bissouma

I was just about to say, Bissouma hasn't been great and would Bentancur in there with or instead of be a better option

We are not playing well, and the fact have managed to the square root of feck all from 30 corners.

We have been an absolute joke. We have had flashes of brilliance, but that is it.
Whilst I'm not saying we are playing well. We are not playing badly.

Again we are not clinical. Again we are sloppy in defense. We are bossing possession but doing little with it.

I'm not sure crosses into the box will help. Only if we bring richy on with Solanke and Kulu is good in the air.

Like to see Richarlison for Son at about 65 purely for the press. Kulu has been sublime. Porro very good too. Bissouma good defensively. We are playing well but don't deserve anything more than a draw currently. The defensive space is shambolic.
I Richarlison is a better fit for us on the left than Son fullstop. He just simple fits the system much better and some of his best games for us, come from the left wing,

Saying Bentancur on for Bissouma

I was just about to say, Bissouma hasn't been great and would Bentancur in there with or instead of be a better option
Biss is good against pressing teams but Spam are sitting. We need someone there who can pass and support the attack.

@Baleforce so Porro is supposed to leave his guy right in front of goal, to go mark the player who is 10 meters away from him, and 1,5 meters away from Johnson who stands ball watching.... Ok...
View attachment 17826

Porro is fudged what ever he does.

The issues in this for me is Udogie doesn't get back goal side. So VDV needs to come over.

Romero isn't marking anyone and Johnson doesn't help Porro out, but with the number of times this happens, I don't think he is expected to

Sarr on for Maddison

Back