• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Watford***

There was probably an incident 10 mins before the goal which was wrong...how far back do you go?
There were two incidents - Kane and Dier - in the passage of play immediately before they won the corner from which they scored. I think it’s reasonable to go that far back. Like the Sanchez non-foul against Alexis vs the Goons.

Well, a bitty half, we had chances just slightly lacking that weighty killer pass. Good to get the goal back in the first half, but we have to take over in the second half, and be clinical. They are a well organised and young side, so we gotta be patient ... may Moussa continue to be fit to play full games, what a difference ha makes !

Nice pass and finish by eriksen and sonny

Looked far more threatening today than we have since the Liverpool game - possibly due to simply having 4 attacking players on the pitch

There was a time when we looked very slow and predictable with a 4231 hence the switch to 343. Teams seems to have figured it out somewhat (alongside injuries to Toby and Wanyama and poor finishing from us) so going back to this was not necessarily the obvious cure-all. But good to freshen it up a bit.

I think those sort of arguments are so tenuous. We still had every chance to clear the corner

When it means they wouldn’t have had the ball at that end of the pitch for that corner in that phase of play, I’d say it’s pretty relevant. Yes we could have cleared it but the margins are fine in this sport and decisions need to be right.

There was a time when we looked very slow and predictable with a 4231 hence the switch to 343. Teams seems to have figured it out somewhat (alongside injuries to Toby and Wanyama and poor finishing from us) so going back to this was not necessarily the obvious cure-all. But good to freshen it up a bit.

I agree with that, and not suggesting that we abandon 3 at the back; the 3-4-3 I think is better against top teams and in Europe, whilst having the extra attacker is good against weaker teams. Equally, I'd be more inclined to play a back 4 when the full backs are Trippier and Davies given that in my view they're more full-backs rather than wing-backs

Their fans singing about the ref not knowing what he is doing, very ironic considering if the ref had done his job it probably would've been 2-0 to us at half time not 1-1

Our players should run at Cleverly as he has been booked and has committed two fouls since then too

I agree with that, and not suggesting that we abandon 3 at the back; the 3-4-3 I think is better against top teams and in Europe, whilst having the extra attacker is good against weaker teams. Equally, I'd be more inclined to play a back 4 when the full backs are Trippier and Davies given that in my view they're more full-backs rather than wing-backs

We were blowing teams away, lesser teams, with 343 though, because the wing backs started higher and in effect we had more attackers on the pitch that way.

It will go in cycles, there will come a time where 4231 looks stodgy again because we find it hard to get the ball into the 3 behind Kane. Silva has probably worked all week on crowding out a 2.

Dele gets fouled about 10 times but according to Gayle he makes the most of them, the last one when his got his legs swept from under him but he should've stayed on his feet apparently

The guy is a massive bell housing

He always seems to be commentating on our games recently and spends most of the match saying how crap we are.

Dele gets fouled about 10 times but according to Gayle he makes the most of them, the last one when his got his legs swept from under him but he should've stayed on his feet apparently

The guy is a massive bell housing

He even admitted he got fouled, but said something along the lines of he was partly diving or something, haha, what a fudging donkey. Also, when the replays of the freekick we should've had before their counter attack, none of them said a word! Selective fudgers.

We were blowing teams away, lesser teams, with 343 though, because the wing backs started higher and in effect we had more attackers on the pitch that way.

The wing-backs are key and, in my opinion, Trippier gives us much less offensively than Walker did, and similarly Davies rather than Rose (though second half of last season Davies did well going forwards). The fleixibility is important; I just feel that when the 3-4-3 fails, it does so because we only have 3 goal-threats on the pitch

Back