• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

Not today, no, but there's talent there. I don't think we have to sell the entire team once again, it's not about the personnel, it's about how we're utilizing them and coaching them. Sure, the likes of Dier and Sanchez and what have you don't have much of a future, but we've got some decent players in there, we're just not functioning as a team at the moment.
Not thinking that we need to sell have the squad is what got us în this position. Another problem is this buy only young players Levy has going on now. Conte was beaching about it, giving Casemiro changing the face of United as a great example. You can't afford to be that kind of a club în the PL without sacrificing results.

Why it doesn't change anything, new manager in the summer and a new start (no doubt with the same results)

Agree. Having the wheels completely come off will make it harder with new signings and the general image of teh club. I dont see what it would improve

It never really works like that though. Someone tends to step up. I reckon we'll come good next season! Win the league! fudge yeah, why not? :p

"stepping up" is not a phrase that quickly springs to mind with this current bunch of misfits

Not thinking that we need to sell have the squad is what got us în this position. Another problem is this buy only young players Levy has going on now. Conte was beaching about it, giving Casemiro changing the face of United as a great example. You can't afford to be that kind of a club în the PL without sacrificing results.

Hasn't done Arsenal any harm

Back