• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* OMT Tottenham Hotspur v the Public Investment Fund *

Hate to say it, but Chiellini was right, wasn't he? "It's the history of the Tottenham" - it really is. We have a history of being massive bottle jobs. But ... this season is fudged anyway, so 5-0, 10-0, who gives a brick. We need another restart.

Someone should post Conte's words in this thread. I need to go through them carefully. The fact that Levy has not fired Stellini when we couldn't beat 10 man Everton is equally worrying.

Correct and correct imo. Skipp is an out and out DM for me and has found himself if too many ‘nosebleed’ positions recently.

Ideally we’d have a goal getter as the 3rd CM but it’s a start.

Fwiw I think these full backs are a risk in a 433.

Referring back to this.

Stellini wasn’t brave enough to go 433 at home to Bournemouth but found the trigger away to one of the most high flying teams of the season.

Weird stuff.

I feel strangely dispassionate about this. This group of players has consistently amazed me with an ability to plumb greater and greater depths and I’m simply unsurprised and I invested. Naturally, I’ve already renewed my season ticket but I might as well continue outing good money after bad.
We let in 3 goals against Southampton, 3 at
Home to Bournemouth: is anyone really surprised that we meet a decent side they are destroying us?

Conte and Jose were holding us back I was told
It's just one of many things you hear on here from know it alls who paint such a simple picture of how easy it is to manage at this club.

All we had to do was take the handbrake off and it will all be so much better.

Sarr should be playing every game because he made a couple of decent cameos etc etc

Back