• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City, Sunday 19th January 13:30

Why can't we fooking pass?

Lennon, Ade, Walker all missing a final ball assist.

Again we're the worse team so far this half. But signs we can score, looks like we will need more than 1 goal to win it tho!

I think were not doing too bad 8-[

been in decent positions and we're settling into the formation and looking better and better without the ball. I've sdaid before that Bentaleb is a bit suspect positionally, but what do we expect from a kid finding his way?

I though Walker was unlucky with the pass too, defender got an important touch.

COYS!

Walker very bad again, he was awful last saturday and is just as bad today, would actually rather Naughton (I cant believe I just wrote that !!)

What the **** is Walker doing? As he's becoming better defensively his delivery is getting poorer by the game. Looks nervous whenever he has to touch the ball in the opposite half. That was a penalty.

Passing as bad this half as it was last saturday, what do these clowns actually work on in training, its ridiculous

This 433 or whatever just doesnt suit our players. Lennon looks poor for example. No way near as dangerous as he has been

Back