• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - *** Tottenham Hotspur v some Scouse team ***

Excellent Excellent performance. Didnt see that result coming. The weekend started well on Friday night, and ended superb.

Picked the wrong week to book off work, but who cares.

Wembley? Whats the problem? :)

Fan f**king tastic.

Thought maybe Poch was trying to be too clever with his team. What the f**k do I know? Poch's tactics were spot on. Let them have the ball and knew we'd get chances. So f**king proud of and in love with this club, this team, these players and this manager.

Get f**king in...

Holy fudge...

Im watching on BEIN sports. The commentary has been embarrasingly pro Liverpool.

Actually just stated the scoreline flatters us!

fudge Liverpool, fudge BEIN and fudge everyone else.

Let them keep talking us down, and we will see where things end up at the end of the season.

What a great result ! Well done at both ends - what I am most impressed about Poch teams is that EVERYONE works hard, we played well from back too front.

Clinical to get all the goals, Lloris and the boys kept Liverpool out well- some spectacular saves, Kaaane and Son were awesome. Nice to see Alli getting back to his best.

Breathless to watch us v liverpool, end to end stuff most of it !

I saw a CM if Winks and Eriksen and just laughed.

Normally it would be a concern but my first thought was "Poch obviously knows Liverpool havent got a midfield..."

This was no way a strong team...well done the lads..

Hope Harry is allwright!

I,m not sure if Son is getting a fair crack of the whip.
Any ways...Lamela is on his way back........CoySpurs........
Ffs medical Team get our players fit.. So many injuries..we need every player available for the remainder of this Season...o_O :confused: :D...

Poch took Klopp to s.c.h.o.o.l.

Defend sensibly, but not do deep to invite pressure, attack on the break and be clinical in attack.

The only small blight is Kane's injury. I'd have had him off at 75 mins. We ridden their pressure by then, but it's easy in hindsight.

So, we're a one man team but Kane doesn't score at Wembley, we can't win at Wembley and we never beat Liverpool. Got it.

Back