• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *Tottenham Hotspur v Pacos De Ferreira*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one of those Europa games where the older players don't want to be there and younger players are aren't up to speed.

Meanwhile the opposition treat it like a cup final.

Paratici has a lot of work to do over the next 12 days.

Need a RB, CB, CM and CF....and then shipping a bunch out
If he gets rid of two of the crap in this 11 and gets 1-2 quality players in then it will have been a decent window.
Still a lot of work to do in moving players on in January and next summer though.

If he gets rid of two of the crap in this 11 and gets 1-2 quality players in then it will have been a decent window.
Still a lot of work to do in moving players on in January and next summer though.

I honestly dont know how we find takers for people like Sissoko, Aurier, Doherty, CCV, Winks, Ndombele. Utterly unsell-able

I have no comments. I am off to find one of my childhood games to play. I know it has been a while I played XCom. I will name my first rookies after this bunch tonight.

Absolute gash. Barely strange two passes together and just pumped long balls to Scarlett he didn’t have a hope of winning.

I wasn’t expecting to batter them but I thought we might have shown a gameplan.

Only 1 down is the best you can say. They worked hard to close us down, and bar Gil and Sessegnon we didn't have any quality to unlock them. CCV made a mistake for their goal. A drab 0-0 draw probably would have been fair, but one down is not too bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back