• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

I guess 45 mins for Kane and Moura probably isnt that different to the high-energy wram down sessions which Conte puts players un-used subs through

Every time Lo Celso plays, he's sliding around on the pitch like fudging Bambi on ice!
One would think he'd gets paid enough to buy some boots that actually work!

And Levi asks 25 mil euros for him... at this point let Tanganga go for free or on loan, at least we wont be paying him a salary for throwing our matches away.

I ask this question in all seriousness.

Is there anyone in the squad that can actually deliver a football into a dangerous area?

Some of the lowest skill set I’ve seen from one for our teams in a long time. I’d rather have some youngsters out there.

Honeymoon is over. Saw the same things with Jose and Nuno. Got to top of the league with Mourinho before reverting to type, got Manager of the month for Nuno before reverting to type. And so the cycle goes on until we have a big clear out. This isn’t going to be solved in one or two windows…..

I ask this question in all seriousness.

Is there anyone in the squad that can actually deliver a football into a dangerous area?

Some of the lowest skill set I’ve seen from one for our teams in a long time. I’d rather have some youngsters out there.

Markanday comes to mind. Should be given a chance in this team.

This is as disgusting as a crappy first half I have ever seen. The mentality of those on the pitch requires questioning. One can't go to war with these players. Ndombele needs to come off and I understand why Conte doesn't trust him or Lo Celso.

Some very expensive players not working hard enough
Some very average players doing all the basics well for their team

Back