• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Remember when Eriksen played for us. Now we have Skipp and PEH…..and Eriksen has Casimero and Bruno next to him.

Who would have thought they’d come out on top.

At least there's some effort today, and there are glimpses of good play, it's only that Conte has coached out most of the attacking instinct from most of them. No one making runs into the box when needed.

At least there's some effort today, and there are glimpses of good play, it's only that Conte has coached out most of the attacking instinct from most of them. No one making runs into the box when needed.

That is unfair on Conte. I didnt watch him this season but I watched last season and his expectations were players to move forward. How often did we see Davies move up?

I am reminded of Pochettino's last days, Mourinho's last days, and from what you said, Conte's last days - the players stop moving forward. There is a pattern..

Back