• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United ***

Players just underperforming everywhere.

Son with a routine ball across the box for 1-0 miss hit.

Porro just staring at Sancho and letting him come inside.

Basic stuff.

I've missed all these losses. Tonight couldn't get the stream working.

On Sunday had family over so poped the game on the laptop, and when to make tea, came back 2 down. Shut the laptop!

Anyone who thought sacking Conte was a good idea...whoops!

Knew it as soon as they won the ball. We had dropped unbelievably deep! Absolutely no need to defend that deep!! tinkle poor.

Levy must be wanting to pay for a hair restoration surgery so that he can pull it out in frustration .. He should imagine how the fans feel..

Players just underperforming everywhere.

Son with a routine ball across the box for 1-0 miss hit.

Porro just staring at Sancho and letting him come inside.

Basic stuff.
Son agreed. Sancho was Romero's man, Porro was covering the overlap player. Useless by Romero.

So it's third manager of the season and essentially the same line up. Says one of two things. Either Mason is now in the mourinho conte pragmatic camp, or the feeling in the coaching staff is the squad isn't deeper than that 11 right now.

Or he's not had time to change philosophy in 4 days.....
We've sent all the real alternatives out on loan so there aren't really any other options than the standard ones. I also don't think Mason is a visionary so what is he gonna do that's different to Conte?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

We've sent all the real alternatives out on loan so there aren't really any other options than the standard ones. I also don't think Mason is a visionary so what is he gonna do that's different to Conte?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Only other option was putting 3 in midfield, but zero creativity with those 3

but he wasn't watching the overlap, he wasn't doing anything

he should have been out to Sancho much sooner, long before the run was made

He was. You can see he’s made a slight move to watch the overlap anticipating that Romero looks after Romero. That one is primarily on Romero…again.

Back