• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Man United 29/9/24 at 4.30pm **

Gutted for Moore again not getting that LW nod.

Interesting Bentancur getting the call over Bissouma. Not much between them at the moment - both were outstanding in their last game.

Kulu on the left (he is left footed after all), he will keep the ball better than Son or Werner would.

Biss, Bents and Madders in midfield.

Edit. Werner is in....sigh.

This Suddenly looks even less appealing. Werner has big boots to fill
Big boots to fill? Son was hardly destroying full backs from the left wing was he? His two goals against one of the worst teams aside he hasn't done much, and Werner's skill set actually is better suited to the LW position the way Ange sets up - But of course Sons finishing is way better....

Choosing some of those players will be the reason why he will gets the sack and not win anything with us.

If he can't see how fecking awful Werner is, and how little he gives us, then he is not the manager for us. And I really love Ange, and I love the philosophy he talks about and going for it.

Just now, Villa clung on to grasp a point at Portman Road, so we are 6 points behind them (13 to 7)
United are level with us on 7.
A win today leaps us back up towards the top, chasing down those top teams.
A loss today leaves us in the bottom half, looking half arsed.
No pressure lads, let's goooo!

Choosing some of those players will be the reason why he will gets the sack and not win anything with us.

If he can't see how fecking awful Werner is, and how little he gives us, then he is not the manager for us. And I really love Ange, and I love the philosophy he talks about and going for it.
And who would you play in place of Son?

It’s great that even with no Son, Richy or Odobert the subs bench still has so many options. Hoping one day for a last minute Mikey Moore winner!

The pattern this season is that when a player comes in, they play well because of the increasing competition for places.

I'm expecting the same from Werner.

Back