• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool ***

we lost the mental battle imo. played the situation and the name of our opponents rather than the game. we are better than them, we didnt play anywhere near our potential and still couldve won. i know its not popular to call it like you see it on here necessarily, but i think we bottled it.

Oh, a tight, tight game, we expected that, but had chances at the end to still snatch a win. A shame, but the first part of my prediction was right, wasn't so on the second part. I think we lost that chance when Alli was taken off, even though it was close to the end.

The win was never likely, and the draw was fair; can't have any complaints, really. Need Saints to do us a favour tomorrow now.

optimists's view...strong point, we need Leicester to fudge it but at least we didn't lose...gave it everything...dippers played like it was a cup final...

I'm quite pleased with that point. Keeps us 4 ahead of Arsenal (with their game in hand still to play, of course), chugging along in 2nd place. Also gets us up to 62, with 8 points left to go for 70 (2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses) and the potential to hit 74 if we have a really good run in (3 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss).

We recovered well in the second half after a lackluster first. Looked the more likely to win it at the death, although Rose should really have got a shot off when through instead of trying to square it to Chadli. Overall, a decent performance, and a good result.

I feel that's the title gone.....can't see Leicester slipping up now. Just want the goons to finish below us.

Back