• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

which muppet said we look so much better without lennon and townsend in the team?

Me.
And we did because Hull were sitting back and letting us dominate. We were passing around nicely in front of their box.

Then they went 442 attacking and we havent got the ball since. Paulinho and Dembele failing to win the midfield battle.
Townsend and lennon would be much better against their 442 on the counter.

is it just me who thought Brad should have done better with that goal. Yes it was a power header and from close range. But its going almost right at his face and he does that thing of diving at it when he just had to put his hands up.

Vertonghen and Walker have been ok but the rest?

Paulinho? is he even playing? wtf does he do? i guarantee if Jenas put the performances paulinho has he would be slaughtered. Mr invisible.

Defoe? he's utterly ****e 9 times out of 10 when he starts as a lone striker at home. Away he will do well but at the Lane? please please no.

Vertonghen and Walker have been ok but the rest?

Paulinho? is he even playing? wtf does he do? i guarantee if Jenas put the performances paulinho has he would be slaughtered. Mr invisible.

Defoe? he's utterly ****e 9 times out of 10 when he starts as a lone striker at home. Away he will do well but at the Lane? please please no.

I would say Kaboul and Siggy.

Gedo misses. He'll regret that.

Back