• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

another home game where we've been utter turd **** under AVB. Nearly one and a half years in charge and i honestly can't remember a good home performance bar Norwich this season....

15 minutes remaining until I get to laugh at some comments on the board, come on Spurs, don't disappoint, even if you do, this board won't :lol:

give it to jan, our best ventre back, hopefully he'll skin three and whip in a cross to the giant ariel monster defoe hahahaha :ross:

another home game where we've been utter turd **** under AVB. Nearly one and a half years in charge and i honestly can't remember a good home performance bar Norwich this season....

Inter Milan first half last season was the best i can remember

15 minutes remaining until I get to laugh at some comments on the board, come on Spurs, don't disappoint, even if you do, this board won't :lol:

Laugh at what though? we've been ****e since Hull went to 442 and attacked us.
Getting a late goal and winning on pens isnt gonna change that.

So if we win, people saying that we have been rubbish for the second part of this game will be wrong? And then you will laugh?

If we win, I'll be breathing a big sigh of relief and hoping that we don't perform so badly next time out. A bit like I did at the end of the home game prior to this.

Haha people saying we took this match for granted :) really? Everybody saw how close it has been in the PL 3 days ago, we just had a great escape, no great escape today i'm afraid. And let's not forget we did not win 5-0 any of our matches to say this muddy game is not what we play, this is it at the moment, sometimes it work(see last weekend), sometimes not(see today)...

Back