• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

I definitely get the sense many in the crowd are picking up on AVB's comments and trying to be more supportive.

but in training a lot of repetition of certain tactics can make them second nature and it will show in games

whilst I agree with what youre saying, putting a ball into space behind defenders isnt something you should be 'teaching' in training, professional footballers who are getting paid what they do should know this already.

every team looks threatening that comes at us. we seem to panic a fair bit.

to be fair to hull they deserved that. they've opened us up more in the first 10 minutes of this half than we have anyone in the whole season.

Our defense is hardly special. we all know Walker can't defend. Rose is fresh, can't really defend. daws always been dodgy. Naughton is so so. verts is good, chiriches might be good. our clean sheets are more down to the midfield and Lloris rather than the defense.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

Never thought too much of the Dembele/Paulinho partnership.. way too much space in the middle here.

Our defense is hardly special. we all know Walker can't defend. Rose is fresh, can't really defend. daws always been dodgy. Naughton is so so. verts is good, chiriches might be good. our clean sheets are more down to the midfield and Lloris rather than the defense.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

I put our clean sheets more down to the quality of opposition we achieved them against and also lack of ambition from our opponents to attack us.

I cant for the life of me understand why any manager would set up to defend against us: just look whats happening here when an under strength Hull side attacking us.

Back