• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

Hull looking threatening ...worryingly..

every team looks threatening that comes at us. we seem to panic a fair bit.

to be fair to hull they deserved that. they've opened us up more in the first 10 minutes of this half than we have anyone in the whole season.

what happened at half time .....Hull come out as heroes we come out like chumps

no but they could work on this aspect in training

i suppose AVB could set defenders up poor positionally in training, yes.

you don't teach it, you just see the space and you pass behind, i dont see how someone can blame AVB for lack of end product.

I kind of enjoy this, it's the way it's supposed to be supporting Spurs, edge of the seat and often let down, cursing myself for being Spurs.

Sent from my HTC One using Fapatalk

you don't teach it, you just see the space and you pass behind, i dont see how someone can blame AVB for lack of end product.

you think its fine that Bruce is getting more attacking product out of hull than avb can out of this spurs side?

It's good to have conceded :) now we will finally get the answer to the question " Well we won 1-0, we kept a clean sheet, but what if we didn't? "

but in training a lot of repetition of certain tactics can make them second nature and it will show in games

Paulinho more often then not is spoiling a lot of our attacking play. Overhitting, wild shooting, under hit passes. Needs to do better.

Back