• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham *

Saudi Sportswashing Machine, ManU, Chelsea, Brentford, Brighton, Liverpool all dropped points this week and we still managed to win. Unspursy.

Thought it was a very controlled second half after a ropey first half. Some of the boys getting slated by the fans did well (Hugo, Royal, Dier, Davies, Perisic, PEH). Doesn’t mean they are suddenly good enough but glad to see them do well.

Kanes finish was outstanding although I don’t know how he missed the other chance, Bentancur is a Rolls Royce, Kulu did some good things too. Son was absolutely anonymous again unfortunately.

The “We want Levy out chants” were very audible too.

Good nights work. Not great but good. And a clean sheet…

Emerson MOTM

Did anyone enjoy that?
fudge me we're a hard watch! Doesn't bring any joy watching this crap football! This is not how I want Tottenham to be, even if we won every game! I want to be entertained. This was the polar opposite of entertainment. I'm sick of this negative football. Announce Poch tomorrow!

We do need signings. I hope all this brick with Paratici and then the guff about Conte don't leave us hamstrung. We need some more energy and ability at the back. Desperately.

Three points behind the Amazing United and Outstanding Toon, and we have played sh#t for 75% of the 21 games we have played. Wait until we start playing
We won't start playing. At some point we need to come to grips with that. If we haven't already, what kind of magic is going to happen that we will start playing better football now?

Only 2 of the Top 10 left to play away from home. If we can get our act together in the last few months we have an outside chance of 4th, but we need new blood in the next 7 days, this squad badly needs a boost

Did anyone enjoy that?
fudge me we're a hard watch! Doesn't bring any joy watching this crap football! This is not how I want Tottenham to be, even if we won every game! I want to be entertained. This was the polar opposite of entertainment. I'm sick of this negative football. Announce Poch tomorrow!
I enjoyed winning away at a very good side who not many beat
I enjoyed watching us defend superbly with no stupid individual errors
I enjoyed seeing the table and seeing us 3 points off 3rd place

We do need signings. I hope all this brick with Paratici and then the guff about Conte don't leave us hamstrung. We need some more energy and ability at the back. Desperately.

Agreed. We barely have 11 which Conte trusts

Need some more strength in depth in more or less every position

We won't start playing. At some point we need to come to grips with that. If we haven't already, what kind of magic is going to happen that we will start playing better football now?

4k-pull-the-handbrake-while-parking-and-brake-the-hand-before-moving-the-car-out.jpg

Back