• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v EVERTON ***

My word! Davies turns away from a dummy cross, scared of being hit by the ball, and gets done down to the line. Disgraceful!

brick these missed chances are going to bite us aren't they.. Must score a second. Must get that safety cushion.

Also a decent referee might have sent Funes macaron off for that horrible lash out earlier on.. Oliver is pants and looks a bit overwhelmed.

I have to commend Christian Eriksen on his forward pressure too, I have criticised him on this as it's not always his strongest point but he's harrying, chasing and even winning tackles.

More of the same lads. Let's just bag a second please.

WTF happens to us in Europe. When we can play this well, why do we suddenly lose against a side that looked, based on their performance at Wembley, as if they were more suited to the football league rather than the Europa League.

I think it's a combination of giving PL teams too much credit and EL teams not enough.

A rested and prepared Gent at home are probably going to have more about them than a knackered Everton side who have already hit their seasons objective.

My word! Davies turns away from a dummy cross, scared of being hit by the ball, and gets done down to the line. Disgraceful!

I really don't like Ben Davies. If City are interested still, sell him on in the summer, and then replace him with Ryan Sessegnon

Davies 'so bad'? Who is Arsenal's reserve LB? Would you prefer Kolorov? Liverpool's reserve left back? Its unrealistic to expect us to have Paulo Maldini as Rose's understudy

It's not unrealistic to have someone who can pass the ball...

I like Davies, as I've said before but since he's been back in the team he's been poor for whatever reason

Davies 'so bad'? Who is Arsenal's reserve LB? Would you prefer Kolorov? Liverpool's reserve left back? Its unrealistic to expect us to have Paulo Maldini as Rose's understudy

indeed, the dippers don't have a first choice lb let alone a reserve one

davies is fine imo

Davies' starting position is all wrong, he keeps drifting into the centre, so when someone looks up to find him in space, he is in the midfield rather than the wing.

I don't think he is a very good player, but at least he could stand in the right place.

As I typed, Davies drifted in field and left Vertonghen and Dembele to play wide.

Now look at Davies, in the centre circle, no out ball wide left so we have to come back.

Has he been told to play in the centre circle?

Back