• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

From twitter

Heads up for all Yids going to the Chavski match. Victoria Line is out between Brixton/Highbury&Islington. Use the Piccadilly to Finsbury Pk

From twitter

Heads up for all Yids going to the Chavski match. Victoria Line is out between Brixton/Highbury&Islington. Use the Piccadilly to Finsbury Pk

Different season. Same cr#p.

I feel for all those travelling to the games by train. It seems there is one problem or another every time Spurs are at home

Amusing that Chelscum still refer to WHL as 3 point lane despite no league wins since 2005.

By the way, where does this whole "chav' thing come from? I always thought of their fans as rich thugs/racists, not chavs.

Chelsea are performing well, di Matteo has been very very good this year, sets his teams up near perfect every game, plays against the other teams weaknesses, makes subs at the right time, he's just been real good this year from watching, he stopped arsenal playing at The Emirates and I think he'll set out to stop us from playing our natural game, I wouldnt be surprised if we saw a 0-0.

More to do with RDM being the luckiest manager in the history of football! Fergie would tinkle the league with that squad!

Gary Player and Napoleon put the lid on that argument.
Chelsea are top of the EPL and RDM has won the Champions League and the FA Cup.

With possibly the best squad in the league, and at worst the 3rd best. That CL victory was down to nothing more than sheer luck, plus Drogba.

ESPN UK (@ESPNUK)
Belgium head coach Marc Wilmots reveals that #Spurs' Moussa Dembele was replaced at HT due to a hip injury. #THFC

I'm gonna have nightmares about Livermore tonight. I suppose Hudd could play.

ESPN UK (@ESPNUK)
Belgium head coach Marc Wilmots reveals that #Spurs' Moussa Dembele was replaced at HT due to a hip injury. #THFC

Great. Hopefully Belgium is club friendly and he was removed as a precaution.

ESPN UK (@ESPNUK)

Christ no. Please let it be a precaution, please.

Although if I recall correctly, Parker's due back for this game, so maybe it's not a complete loss if Moussa's out. Sandro-Parker, while not the most creative, is still sufficiently solid to allow Dempsey and co. to break at pace further up the field.

ESPN UK (@ESPNUK)

](*,) fudging internationals..

](*,) fudging internationals..

The loss of Dembele would be a real spanner in the works against Chelski.

And there was me thinking that England's postponement by a day might just work in our favour: AVB could "rest" Defoe (if he plays) and bring in Ade with no loss of face. Also Cole might just pick up a knock or be tired, so that a fresh Lennon could rip him to pieces.

And people say Moutinho would be a pointless signing. Always incredibly dangerous when you rely on a player like Dembele to the degree we do.

Who exactly has said Moutinho would be a pointless signing?

I'm not 100% convinced, and what I've seen of him I don't think he looks like a 25/30m player but I certainly haven't said he would have been a pointless signing, who else has?

If Dembele is injured I'd have Livermore in there before Hudd if he's fit. The game will pass huddlestone by and he will be run ragged, Ramires and Mikel don't stop working throughout the game. Jake's got an engine on him that will be able to deal with this. I would love Hudd to prove me wrong, I really would.

Lloris
Walker/Naughton - Gallas - Caulker - Vertonghen
Sandro - Livermore
Lennon Siggy Bale
Ade

Whichever Kyle is fittest and in best form in training. Rest of defense how it is. Livermore to hold, harry and pass the ball on, Sandro doing much the same but with more forward runs. Seems harsh to drop Dempsey but I think without Dembele we'll need some creativity from somewhere and I think we'll find it if we play Siggy in behind Ade, he's got a lot more to show us than what he has done. Defoe as a very useful option on the bench if needed, he's started pretty much all of our games for a while now, and with the England annoyance I think a rest could benefit him in the long run. Lennon and Bale standard. If Dembele is fit then Dempsey back in the line up.

Back