• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

AVB confirms bale's head wasnt right for the game...

BooThisMan.gif

Wait, so when did Bale's partner go into labour?

AVB confirms bale's head wasnt right for the game...

BooThisMan.gif

Wait, what? I missed the interview, how accurate is this statement? If it is, what a pussy excuse that is, if she's not literally popping out the brat right this second then he should be on the pitch.

Wait, what? I missed the interview, how accurate is this statement? If it is, what a pussy excuse that is, if she's not literally popping out the brat right this second then he should be on the pitch.

Maybe she's popping it out, Bale offered to play anyway but can't get his head in the game.

For anyone who has or is soon to have kids it's a very understandable position.

we need some divine help....come on GHod, help Spurs beat the blue chelscum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please be realistic here and as you're part of the admin team you have the obligation to not feed us with false hope.

I can't see any hope. I just pray we dont get dingdonged 5-1 like city game. Only hope I see for us is to play ugly. Keep it real tight disciplined and hope to nick something from a set piece. Don't see how we could hurt them right now. Can just see it coming back to us over and over.

We are at home though, and we have fielded far worse sides than this before and pulled off results. Anything is possible in football.

If she is giving birth right NOW then he shouldnt be playin - he should be there.

However if she isnt then he should be playing.

Then again she comes first and so does the baby and if it is imminent then yeah his head may not be right.

Really pessimistic now. Expected Lloris to start and carry the momentum from the brilliant Spain game. And didn't expect Bale to be gone.

Anyway, COYS!!!

Danny Rose-esque wonder goal, then backs to the wall defending for 90 mins. fudge this Chelsea won v Barca when they should have had no hope, so anything is possible

Back