• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea FC *****

I wouldnt have mind seeing Ade behind Defoe or Ade up front and Defoe say left side cutting in and shooting etc.

I suspect that may happen in the second half if things arent going well

Midfield has to be top notch today

Our two best players out, our two most entertaining players out. Disaster for everyone but Chelsea fans.

the only thing in our favour will be if Chelsea think they can turn up and roll us over, especially after the team news. If they are over confident we might be able to nick something

scraping the barrel

"John Terry has fallen a little bit below the standards we have for the club." Hmmmm so making racist and abusive comments is only falling a little bit below standards when it comes to CFC.

Feeling very nervous. Wish Bale and Dembele available. The lack of quality on the bench is worrying. Apart from Adebayor, there is no one we can call upon to help change the game. I think we need all the luck we can get to get something out of this match.

With Defoe up front we will not retain possesion, what a game for big Tom to come into, their centre three will take some stopping, big match for Siggy ( wtf can he do? ) cant wait, this is going to answer a lot of questions on us.

A fudge up by AVB?? You think AVB would drop Bale for no reason??

Haha, I was only thinking aloud. Given that he was definitely fit and ready, and suddenly to not be on the team at all defied belief. Obviously now the explanation has come out and it's a one-in-a-thousand piece of bad luck - couldn't've predicted that.

we need a massive game from Siggy i feel. Still hasnt settled into the team at Spurs

More wonderful luck for Chelsea. Bale situation is one that shouldn't but has tinkled me off. Not confident but hopefully wrong again.

AVB confirms bale's head wasnt right for the game...

BooThisMan.gif

Back