• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to get Moura and Son more central - they're the most likely goalscorers
So far I'd say "own goal" is our most likely goalscorer

They keep scraping it off the line

But if we PROPERLY pin them in the box and get loads of players in there all dribbling and jinking and passing and shooting low (not row Z) eventually we will get a goal or pen or deflection.

pass, pass, cross in for Lorente, headed out
rinse, repeat.

Think we may need a different strategy.
Sat here ground is nervy , It’s been to slow and there’s very little movement. Awful 45 .

How only one minute stoppage is madness . So much time wasting

Is it wrong of me to want to see someone leave one on the keeper? The timewasting is annoying and physical retaliation should be sanctioned.

Just need to be patient and work the openings when they appear, been a little to eager to resort to the spectacular so far.

Hmmm, this is worryingly reminiscent of the ManUre match :eek:

Need an early goal then floodgates should be wide open for us to improve GD!

If we want to win this we have to gamble a bit more and put more than three players in the box when we attack, they consistently have at least 8 in there defending. And if Son fancies waking up anytime soon that would help. As would getting a couple of shots on target....

It's almost as if crossing isn't a very good attacking tactic.

When Son and Moura are free out wide we need to set them up to run into the box.

On the assumption that we might actually have better players than Brighton, perhaps it might be an idea to try to outplay them on the deck..

Patience.

I don't think Brighton can stay focussed like this for the rest of the match. They will tire and we have to be ready.

Agree. And someone tell Jan and Toby to stop phucking shooting from 30 yards, pass to the people who CAN shoot you tw@ts.

Unlucky Dele there at the end, we need him getting into the box more.

I'd seriously get Janssen on.
Llorente reacts to slow to anything today.
However the ball down the side of the CBs is on - and that is Janssens bread on butter.
With Alli following the second Ball, it would yield a goal.
Llorente offers nothing in this game.

That cnt ref blew up after about 59 seconds of injury time, of which 1 min was a joke. Same with the softness on their persistent fouling and time wasting. And WTF is Verts doing with his hopeful shots.

If we want to win this we have to gamble a bit more and put more than three players in the box when we attack, they consistently have at least 8 in there defending. And if Son fancies waking up anytime soon that would help. As would getting a couple of shots on target....
The answer to a crowded box is..... more congestion?
:confused:

Surely the key is to keep the ball moving quickly and pull them out of shape.

I'd seriously get Janssen on.
Llorente reacts to slow to anything today.
However the ball down the side of the CBs is on - and that is Janssens bread on butter.
With Alli following the second Ball, it would yield a goal.
Llorente offers nothing in this game.

Janssen has the same problems as llorente.

Son needs to be central.

Back