• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton - Sunday 6 October at 4.30 pm **

Would've looked to shut down their left, our right, possibly BJ for Sarr. That and have a player go down, make sure there is hardly any play for 3 mins.
I said Werner for Sarr here. Shuffle one of Kulu or Madders narrow left. Block the game out and force them wide.

Then like you say, slow the momentum. There’s a reason oppo’s hate it when teams do the dark stuff.

What a fcukin' disaster. And to think Spurs will return home for their next game against West Ham and be cheered and serenaded by their fans. Sure it was great to win five on the spin. But this is a collapse of alarming proportions that is simply not acceptable.

They deserve to hear about this. Ange deserves to hear about this. Enough with mindless support.

You know what....it happens.

But if Ange says "it's just one game" or "part of a process", I'll be furious.
He needs to make it clear that isn't acceptable in the second half. We learn from it. We built from it. We accept the humiliation and own it.
It wasn't acceptable. We make sure it doesn't happen again.

You are expecting superhuman things from Romero! He should predict the future including the brick defending by Destiny. A defence is the sum of its parts. You should be mad at Destiny not Romero!
Udogie mistake not clearing for their first and a weak ‘tackle’ for (I think) their third.

Back