• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton - Sunday 6 October at 4.30 pm **

We weren’t going to score, but I’d love to know how it is that whistle goes almost bang on +4 when they had a player down with ‘cramp’ for about 45 seconds during injury time.

Overall, that’s probably the spursiest pile of brick I’ve seen since City In the cup

I expected us to be challenged and not play so well in the second half, but this...this was a statement collapse.

Very disappointed in Ange and his unwillingness to take action when it was clear as day we were getting hammered. There should've been players warming up at 2-1 - and players going down at 2-1. We're brick at in game management, slowing the game down when needed, doing what we need to kill momentum for the other side.

Really worrying.

Back