• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton - Sunday 6 October at 4.30 pm **

He gets the credit for the good play, must take the blame for the poor play.

He should have them coached to slow down and disrupt the game when we conceded the first. Don't let them build up a head of steam like they did.
He doesn’t believe in the “dark arts”.

How do you blame Ange for Udogie losing focus and concentration? I would blame him if he doesn't sub Udogie now! But to blame him for Brighton coming back - that is on the players. They seem unable to raise their game.

I think Ange believes in the first 11 and probably feels like they played well to get to 0-2 so they can probably pull it around.

Ange doesn't seem the best at in game adjustments tbh, we often just keep doing the same thing no matter the circumstances.
He doesn’t do game management or brickhousing. And in a way I admire him for that but it’s hard to be successful without it.

Back