• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bayer 04 Leverkusen ***

I desperately want the lad to do well but his ball-retention has been absolutely terrible. Alli is always looking to make something happen. Sissoko looks bereft. As for that response to the poor ball from Davies, refer to Janssen 5 mins earlier on how a bricke pass can be turned into another opportunity. Here's to Sissoko having a blinder second-half!!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yes, agree about his ball retention. I actually think Sissoko would be better centrally - he has pace and power so centrally if he beats his man he's through. I didn't want us to sign another attacker, and as I keep saying, would have preferred to see us sign natural cover for Dembele. Maybe GKN can save us this evening

This is the kind of game that Poch can have a big influence on through team talk, tactics and substitutions. This is the kind of game that sorts out the really good managers from the OK.

Eriksen was terrible for 30 mins, but he does find space. Needs to link up better with Alli.

Son, however, was terrible for the full 45.

The good thing is, even when we play badly we have a decent defence.

Just need to do the basics well. Pass move - a little quicker, we need too much time at the moment. Keep the ball, have Eriksen drop deep when we build from teh back.

Yes, agree about his ball retention. I actually think Sissoko would be better centrally - he has pace and power so centrally if he beats his man he's through. I didn't want us to sign another attacker, and as I keep saying, would have preferred to see us sign natural cover for Dembele. Maybe GKN can save us this evening

He had pace before he signed for us but tonight he has looked relatively slow by comparison

He has been one of our better players but these are the games he needs to get more involved in for me as we have seen him do it to us before

I see the logic there for sure. My one worry is if he loses the ball centrally we could get done BUT I agree, driving forwards from there would be better...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The good thing is, even when we play badly we have a decent defence.

Just need to do the basics well. Pass move - a little quicker, we need too much time at the moment. Keep the ball, have Eriksen drop deep when we build from teh back.
There's the problem right there.

It is hard to find one good thing to say about any player in that half.

Before the game Rio and Glenda were saying we should have bought Chicharito for £7m. Would that have been feasible. Wages an issue perhaps.

Before the game Rio and Glenda were saying we should have bought Chicharito for £7m. Would that have been feasible. Wages an issue perhaps.

i'm a fan, he's a goal scorer, not a good fit for our system imo, very similar to Soldado

Back