• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bayer 04 Leverkusen ***

Bayer have been extremely brave, pressing high with 5 or 6 players.

I thought when that happened Spurs were supposed to break the press and wreak havoc.

Joking right?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

He hasn't done much but I was more responding to the ridiculous criticism of Sissoko who's been one of our only attacking players who's beaten his man, put a couple crosses in etc. However because Sissoko is gangly when he runs rather than glides like Dele, and because its now fashionable on here to give Sissoko stick whereas Dele is an up and coming star, someone was saying Sissoko has been anonymous.

Realistically not one Spurs player has played well yet this evening, but to say that Dele has played well and Sissoko badly is just ignoring the facts

You have to take the positives. We are not a goal down.

Poor display for most of that half. Even the most optimistic Spurs fan would think we have a hope in hell of winning this competition, but it would be nice to reach the Last 16

Really? Nothing of note
Nope, like everyone else, apart from Sissoko (in your opinion), who is our man of the match because of a couple of runs and some awful crosses. Nothing to do with him being 'gangly' though, just to do with him not playing well, like all the others.

We are looking very poor. The pitch looks huge and most of the team look lost out there. Aimless.

Much as I like Wanayama's energy and break up play, I think we miss Dier in the DM position. He is more creative, and I think he used to give us more forward momentum. I'd rather have Wimmer and Verts than Dier and Verts.
I'd also like to see us play a bit narrower and get closer to each other, stretching wide on this pitch just creates too many gaps and we look too spread out and disconnected.

It's like watching AVB football all over again. Not sure what the problem is. Why are we so tentative?

He hasn't done much but I was more responding to the ridiculous criticism of Sissoko who's been one of our only attacking players who's beaten his man, put a couple crosses in etc. However because Sissoko is gangly when he runs rather than glides like Dele, and because its now fashionable on here to give Sissoko stick whereas Dele is an up and coming star, someone was saying Sissoko has been anonymous.

Realistically not one Spurs player has played well yet this evening, but to say that Dele has played well and Sissoko badly is just ignoring the facts

I desperately want the lad to do well but his ball-retention has been absolutely terrible. Alli is always looking to make something happen. Sissoko looks bereft. As for that response to the poor ball from Davies, refer to Janssen 5 mins earlier on how a brick pass can be turned into another opportunity. Here's to Sissoko having a blinder second-half!!!!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Vertongen has been great and saved us!

Back