• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Bentancur moves the ball so much quicker than Bissouma.
He's a better user of the ball all around. I'm not sure if he is quite as good as both their best in a pure defensive role, but Bentancur in the deeper 6 role makes a lot of sense. It would be a nice place to be if that's a role that actually has quality depth in Bentancur/Bissouma.

I don't mind waiting for a decent opening, but we pass up too many of those
We kind of look for the perfect opening too often. Sometimes wait like you say and sometimes you just have to take the half chance as it is. I think we did that better earlier in the season more so than recently.

He's a better user of the ball all around. I'm not sure if he is quite as good as both their best in a pure defensive role, but Bentancur in the deeper 6 role makes a lot of sense. It would be a nice place to be if that's a role that actually has quality depth in Bentancur/Bissouma.

It would give us options on who to play depending on who ware play.
Some games me might want both.

Bentancur is our best all round cm imo.

Good work from Richy for that counter, Son was trying to play Johnson in but he never quite caught up in time.

Back