• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

What's with son not shooting ...is it ange's instructions to pass it into goal or is he still not recovered from his groin injury?

Sarr's goal has been the furthest I've seen of late

This is shocking. Being outplayed by relegation fodder.
7 games unbeaten running into today and scoring for fun. Don’t let the facts get in the way though.
Son's focus is elsewhere now.
Don’t think so. This is what has happened with him forever. 4 or 5 game streak when he does very well, followed by 4 or 5 games when he struggles. It’s why he’s never attracted real attention from anyone else.

I'd take richy off and bring veliz on instead. Richy isn't where he is supposed to be as a cf, a target man.
Think Johnson is more out of form so would put Veliz on for him and push Richy wide right. Son has been awful but can deliver at any moment.

Get Skipp off who offers nothing in this system and put Lo Celso in that role with Donley pulling the strings.

But most of all having the two average full backs at centre half is causing us problems. Get them both off for the two most promising young centre back pairing in the country.

This is another where the Centre backs have done everything defensively but it looks like having a proper centre back leading the defence would make a world of difference and get us 10 yards further up

starting 10 yards further back would help imo, close that space of for the ball over the top

I'd be interested in seeing the empirical studies backing that up.
Sure, PL reached 3.2B global viewers - ACN a few hundred million (depending on the year).

Can't find the TV rights value for the ACN but I'll bet my house it's less than that achieved by the PL.

Not much sign of Angeball today. Skipp is increasingly clearly out of his depth; someone needs to coach Johnson to really commit to trying to win the ball, whether it’s in front of him or he’s tackling to get it. He looks like he plays at around 80%.

Back