• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Sarr going off has killed us. This is Everton all over again, except we are not 2-0 up. Unless things change there is not a chance we are winning this

They was getting on top before that. We're basically playing with 9 men with the lack of contribution from the wide players.

Thier not even performing the basics.

That was a slog
The inability to keep the ball is a worry
Need the defence to be more patient but they don’t have the skills

or start going longer, Richi has the beating of their CB's physically imo, Son and Johnson have the pace to get in behind

let them make the mistakes

Looks like everyone is playing with a hangover.
Our defenders are happy to be dominated. Its worse since sarr went off. Skipp looks lost.

Reactions: jrh
I'm not disrespecting African Football, I'm disrespecting international football.

If you do one you do the other, I shouldn't have to explain that. I'm sure Sarr and Ange would think you are a really great person for effectively celebrating him being possibly absent for a huge tournament for him and Senegal.

The most positive thing efan ekoku has said about Spurs is that Vicario has been "largely error free" during his time with us. It's almost comedy levels of bitterness when he commentates on Spurs, why does he hate us!?

Desperately needed half time, that seems to be a worrying emerging pattern.

Could have done without playing 54mins there as well.

Def need to improve in the 2nd half, but we are hanging in here and I just can see that lasting for 45 minutes. Son wearing a South korean shirt would have 2 goals to his name today.

Would be really tempted to switch him for Gil at HT

Looks like everyone is playing with a hangover.
Our defenders are happy to be dominated. Its worse since sarr went off. Skipp looks lost.

Skipp genuinely looked like a competition winner being allowed to have a go at being a professional. Really need to up our efforts and ideas second half. Feel like as against Brighton it's the front three letting us down most.

If you do one you do the other, I shouldn't have to explain that. I'm sure Sarr and Ange would think you are a really great person for effectively celebrating him being possibly absent for a huge tournament for him and Senegal.

The most positive thing efan ekoku has said about Spurs is that Vicario has been "largely error free" during his time with us. It's almost comedy levels of bitterness when he commentates on Spurs, why does he hate us!?

Desperately needed half time, that seems to be a worrying emerging pattern.

it's nothing to do with nations or continents, it's completely about a discipline of football that gets in our way

all I care about is players availability for us

Back