• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur - Tromsø IL ***

Can understand Lloris needs this game for a bit of confidence

Why does he need confidence? Because he made a mistake against Norwich?

This game is a bit of a lose-lose situation for a keeper. Keep them out and it is no big deal, let goals in and people say "it was only Njardl Veeskenj"

Gary Stevens the pundit on Irish TV - he's assistant manager at Sligo Rovers at the moment - talking about 1984. What a good player he was on his day...which happily included that night at WHL in '84!

Why does he need confidence? Because he made a mistake against Norwich?

This game is a bit of a lose-lose situation for a keeper. Keep them out and it is no big deal, let goals in and people say "it was only Njardl Veeskenj"

It was more than one and he was responsible for 2 goals conceded for France the game before.

Gary Stevens the pundit on Irish TV - he's assistant manager at Sligo Rovers at the moment - talking about 1984. What a good player he was on his day...which happily included that night at WHL in '84!

How's it going for him at Sligo? I've got some mutual friends with him and his (soon to be ex) missus but I haven't seen them in a while.

This is a game to rest Lloris. If the worst should happen, would you be happy with Friedel for our next three matches?

he was responsible for 2 goals conceded for France the game before.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

I see on ITV4 that Lamela has got a mohican now, complete with mini-mullet. Looks like he did it himself at home in his trailer park.

Can't wait for this, am hoping for 100-0 but resigned to the fact it may be 0-2 due to the officials deciding we need taking down a peg or two.

Kane isn't quick enough to make a Premiership class striker with limited skills.
And he isn't skillful enough to make a Premiership class striker with limited speed.
Unfortunately.

I can see Kane going out on loan to QPR, they've already got injury problems up front

Back