• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Totteham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

Can't see us winning. We have been overachieving given the dross we have in the first team squad; and have been overrated by pundits alike. It doesn't help that Redknapp says we should be winning the league too.

Yup. We do need better players than him. However we've not got any.

Thudd changes the quality just as much, and doesn't have the legs for the team pressing game.

Huddlestone, as much as I love the player and his passing is not good enough, or fit enough nowdays. Too slow.

If we were to miss out on CL, the turning point would be Sandro's injury. We were so solid with him and he was on top of his game. Parker is doing well but Sandro is simply the beast, wins ball back all the time and scares opponents.

I think Livermore does nothing. Jenas is twice the player he is. But then again thats just an opinion.

When you replace parker or Sandro with Livermore, you really change the quality of the team. We need better players than him.

I dont rate Livermore at all, never have. However he is our 3rd choice ball winner - not sure that most teams 3rd choice ball winners are too much better

Can't see us winning. We have been overachieving given the dross we have in the first team squad; and have been overrated by pundits alike. It doesn't help that Redknapp says we should be winning the league too.

Sadly I agree, there are no good footballers in the team, no technique, no skills.

Siggy and Dempsey can come up with a goal or a good pass but they seem to have square feets.

Apart from Bale we lack proper quality that you find in other top teams.

I was at the fulham game and we totally lacked technique, magic, to break them down. And this lack of technique is the reason why we cant keep the ball.

Skills departed with Modric and rafa sadly.

BTW, Jordan Archer will wear squad number 57 and he's the 37th player to be included in Tottenham's first team squad this season and the first Scotsman since Alan Hutton.

Friedel in for Lloris... anyone know what on earth the reason for this is?? I can't quite comprehend it. Anyway, I've hopes that the lads'll step up today and get us the three points. COYS

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Hugo misses out today with a slight knock on his knee. More of an update next week

Friedel in for Lloris... anyone know what on earth the reason for this is?? I can't quite comprehend it. Anyway, I've hopes that the lads'll step up today and get us the three points. COYS

Lloris is clearly injured. We wouldnt recall Archer otherwise. If it was purely a selection thing, Lloris would be on the bench

THe massive, massive question which could materially impact our season is how bad Lloris' injury is

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Hugo misses out today with a slight knock on his knee. More of an update next week

To me, those bolded parts are contradictory. Bet he's out for the season. Why would there be an update next week if it was just a slight knock?

To me, those bolded parts are contradictory. Bet he's out for the season. Why would there be an update next week if it was just a slight knock?

Because it's swollen and they have to wait for the swelling to go down before a scan?

First possible reason that comes to mind.

We've done really well this season with the squad we have but the problems we all knew that we have had all along are coming home to roost. We just have absolutely no one in the squad with passing technique who can set the tempo and recycle possession.

That makes our achievements all the more respectable because we still attempt to play a style with a high ball retention, despite have fudging donkeys like Parker in the side.

If we could somehow blag champions league this year it would be an unbelievable boost. I don't think we will however, and haven't actually at any point this season.

I also think we'll do well to get a result today. It looks like champions league could be well out of the picture with a good five or six games to go.

Still lets hope we can get back on track today. Naughton at left back makes me simply want to vomit however. Utter brick.

If the rumours that it was Adebayor that caused Lloris injury are true, this, combined with his continual donkey like performance, would justify a public flogging. I'm starting to hate this guy with a passion.

Back