• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

Still cannot put those 2 awful results behind me yet. need a result to be proud of again.
Those injuries really tinkled me off too.

COME ON TOTTENHAM. Time to stand up again and start winning well.

Harry's team talk. Play like Bilbao.
Levy tap up Bielsa now.

Always thought he was a great thinker and tactician of the game. you can guarantee Chelsea will jump on the bandwagon and go after him now

Harry's team talk. Play like Bilbao.
Levy tap up Bielsa now.

Always thought he was a great thinker and tactician of the game. you can guarantee Chelsea will jump on the bandwagon and go after him now

Apparently he's batbrick crazy! Very impressed with Bilbao tonight though. Weren't fazed by Old Trafford at all.

Apparently he's batbrick crazy! Very impressed with Bilbao tonight though. Weren't fazed by Old Trafford at all.

Do you not remember his Chile world cup side that caused loads of tactical discussions. 3-3-1-3.
He invented the squat too.

Tore us apart in that first half pre season friendly (the day the riots started!)

Guardiola has always been in awe of him too.

I remember he won the Olympics with Argies too before quitting. Can't remember why

Do you not remember his Chile world cup side that caused loads of tactical discussions. 3-3-1-3.
He invented the squat too.

Tore us apart in that first half pre season friendly (the day the riots started!)

Guardiola has always been in awe of him too.

I remember he won the Olympics with Argies too before quitting. Can't remember why

I wasn't mocking his ability as a manager, just making reference to the fact that he's crazy. His nickname is "el loco" which means crazy.

........................Freidel
Walker.......Kaboul......King..........BAE
............Parker.................Sandro........
.........................Modric.....................
........VDV................................Bale....
...........................Ade........................

I feel for Defoe but this is the most balanced line up we can play. If you play 4-4-2 with Defoe up front (like he deserves to) then who plays RM? I really don't like Modric out there it's a complete waste and means our best player sees less of the ball. We don't have any other RM other than Lennon.

Last edited:
We are going to have to play counter - actually, that'll invite trouble, we should take the initiative ! But our back line, whichever way we go, needs to stand up strong ... I have real concern in this area coz we seemed to have suddenly, since the beating at scumirates, lose that air of confidence. We have to get it back; find the bus and bloody park it again !

Stood up to the media brainwash, played football, exposed their weak midfield and got a result =D>

Steve-Kean_2689876.jpg

.........................Defoe..........................
Defoe...Defoe......Defoe..............Defoe...
...................Defoe.......Defoe................
....................Defoe..............................

subs
Defoe,Defoe,Defoe,Defoe,Defoe

0-1
Defoe(Sub Defoe 78th min) 88m

........................Freidel
Walker.......Kaboul......King..........BAE
............Parker.................Sandro........
.........................Modric.....................
........VDV................................Bale....
...........................Ade........................

I feel for Defoe but this is the most balanced line up we can play. If you play 4-4-2 with Defoe up front (like he deserves to) then who plays RM? I really don't like Modric out there it's a complete waste and means our best player sees less of the ball. We don't have any other RM other than Lennon.[/QUOTE]

Not the favoured option I know, but, how far is Bentley from fitness. At least he is natural RW, could do a lot worse

Think we should atack Everton in this game and we dont do that with Sandro and Parker in the same line up.

at everton we can play 4-4-2, and not lose the midfield.

--------------------Freidel-------------
Walker-----Kaboul----King-------BAE
VdV-------Sandro---Modric-----Bale
------------Ade-----Defoe--------

But I cant help thinking I would love to see bale as a farward....

.........................Defoe..........................
Defoe...Defoe......Defoe..............Defoe...
...................Defoe.......Defoe................

subs
Defoe,Defoe,Defoe,Defoe,Defoe

0-1
Defoe(Sub Defoe 78th min) 88m

But who will get MoM?

Back