• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Tottenham Hotspurs vs Brentford - Sat, 21 Sept, 3pm

If anyone is after 2 seats together on the south lower for tomorrow's game I've just stuck mine & a mates up on the exchange, block 249
Posted my wife and son’s tickets in Block 248 a couple of days ago and still on there.

Just had a look on the Exchange and there are a lot of tickets on there for today. Not sure I’ve seen as many for a league game (other than where there are transport issues) for a while.

Agreed, the see saw of Spurs opinion is in the balance.
The late turnaround vs Cov was a big moment.
I pray we can see this one through and put out their fire; Brentford looked amazing vs City for 25 mins and the brilliance of Haaland killed them.

I believe they are without Wissa and Maupay/Toney left, so we can't really moan if they beat us, they haven't had it easy this summer.
Did you see Anges pregame presser yesterday, with the 'journalist' asking him how he felt about facing Ivan Toney tomorrow?...ffs, he's a journalist paid to know about football.

i don't blame ange for the number of changes. he needed to find out quickly if the other players were ready for the epl and coventry is a good test. its also for lange, webb and levy to understand how their purchases look.

if ange learns from this and starts plays gray, bergvall and spence more often and lange buys a #2 keeper in December, and adjusts his tactics (it didn't impress against a championship team) I would consider this experiment a success.

Spurs must know by now that we learn nothing about our fringe players of any age when we throw them into teams with 8 changes. It's not fair to them. I'm not sure whether other clubs can pull it off, but I doubt it.

What Bergval needs is to start a game alongside 10 of the regular first team. Let's see if he can outshine Sarr or Madds if those are the 2 positions he can play. When you think about it that has been the luxury that Odobert has had and he's looked good in places.

I guess we've seen the mess of the Fulham and Coventry games in the last 2 seasons. We learn so much more now we have the EL games though. These fringe players will have to learn fast how to play Ange's tactical system on match day.

Posted my wife and son’s tickets in Block 248 a couple of days ago and still on there.

Just had a look on the Exchange and there are a lot of tickets on there for today. Not sure I’ve seen as many for a league game (other than where there are transport issues) for a while.
Shows the fickle nature of our fans
I’ve already heard mates say this is their last game this year if they don’t win … it’s fudging September and that’s their plan and logic
Can see a churn of STs at the end of the season

Things seem to be getting a bit tense. Time for some of this.

'If you got straight trousers it will give you flares'

My first trip to the new stadium, hope the fans get behind the team and they put in a winning performance. We need to score three to beat this lot, Solanke has scored twice against them before, so hopefully he gets one today. Going for 3-1 Spurs.

C O Y S

Hope to see a good, front foot performance like we have shown quite a bit this season. But also with added chance creation and the belief Ange has been talking about.

Shame about Odobert, could have been an important part of the puzzle for this. Ange will have to find solutions, the players will have to find solutions and find that belief.

Guessing the team mostly picks itself. My guess would be Kulusevski with Maddison and if ready Bissouma to start in midfield.

Surely even more reason to moan?
Yeah I see what you mean, I just meant that we can't say we were unlucky because we had X players out and they had Y new signings and outspent us and say things aren't fair. Them losing Wissa and Toney is great for us.

Back