• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Scum ***

I hope no players ever read this site, if they did they might think there's no point turning up as they've no chance. I'm not a "we're going to win 3-0" nutter but I do always believe we can win games if we play well. I get its nerves in some cases but you've got to have faith, I don't care what's gone before.

We can win with the right tactical plan and the correct effort.

But the tactical plan we have seen in the first three games suggest we will play into their hands and be easy to pick off.

When the game starts can we just for once have no 'stating the bloody obvious'?
What I mean is things like the following;
1. The way it's going they're bound to score.
2. We're so on top you can see them breaking away and scoring.
3. Really don't rate Sterling but you just know he'll score today.
Things like the above. Genuinely believe some posters purely do it to be proved right.
We all can see events like these happening but try in the match thread to stay positive with your comments and keep the 'tempting fate' ones to yourself. :p

Things like the above. Genuinely believe some posters purely do it to be proved right.
We all can see events like these happening but try in the match thread to stay positive with your comments and keep the 'tempting fate' ones to yourself. :p

It's cathartic, and fun, and yes everyone likes being proved right.

I'm just putting this out there, but I don't actually think anything said in the match thread has an impact on the pitch.

It'll be a very quiet thread without such thoughts.

So, what are we allowed to write about then?

It’s just venting. It doesn’t have any impact whatsoever on the result. It’s actually funny reading some of the more negative comments, there’s a certain dark humour that manifests when you think the team is struggling. A balance of positive and negative posts would be a nice middle ground. If every post said “yeah we’re gonna win 8-0” that would also be tedious and quite unrealistic.

I'd just like to point out that Brentford are at Emirates Marketing Project right now, andthey scored after 25 seconds and have had another couple cleared off the line with City clinging on at 6s and 7s. Of course, cheatcode Haaland equalised from a half chance which deflected in, but Brentford have really taken the game to them.
Likewise Forest are giving Pool a good game, Gibbs White just ran through 1 on 1 but chuffed it wide.
So if/when Spurs are at home against "weaker" teams and are having trouble, it is not only a Spurs thing.

I'd just like to point out that Brentford are at Emirates Marketing Project right now, andthey scored after 25 seconds and have had another couple cleared off the line with City clinging on at 6s and 7s. Of course, cheatcode Haaland equalised from a half chance which deflected in, but Brentford have really taken the game to them.
Likewise Forest are giving Pool a good game, Gibbs White just ran through 1 on 1 but chuffed it wide.
So if/when Spurs are at home against "weaker" teams and are having trouble, it is not only a Spurs thing.
Yes true. However those results are not usually the norm. And yet even when they should get back they don't! Yet Spurs are still holding on for a win at Anfield for example.....any day now. Fingers crossed.

And those teams such as Pool, Chels et al. Have all won things. By cheating 115 times or otherwise. Hearing fans of utd, pool, Chelsea, arse etc moan. Makes me giggle cos I would liked to experience even just a 1/3 of what them lot have all won over the 15yrs.

Maybe one day we will.....

Put @paxtonwolf on ignore during the match and you'll solve your problems :p

Put your hands in the air annd face the wall! The forum police are here!

Am watching that hunchback Merson on strictly. He has 8 kids? This country is finished.

I am sure he will disgust and appall the nation much as Seaman did when he talked about sticking his finger up his arse on “I think it’s All Over”

Oh and it might be a draw tomorrow, then again it might not.

Last edited:
Put your hands in the air annd face the wall! The forum police are here!
Ha ha not quite, but I think you'd be surprised at how many times 'tempting fate' has come to fruition in match threads.
And yes @billyiddo your recommendation has been noted as @paxtonwolf is up there with the best/worst. :cool:
Having said that I was just trying to get positive for the game tomorrow in my original post as nerves are jangling already.
Need a win, hope the lads do it.
Coys

Back