• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Might Spurs v Coventry Wednesday 18 September, kick-off 8pm

Its results like this that could turn a season around.
I really hope so but there was a lot wrong in that performance and it’s carried on the trend from earlier games. Lots of possession and no chances, looked very ropey at the back.

This won’t fix itself. Ange has gotten away with one big time. Good character from the players to get through but there is a lot of work to do.

That was painful. I've been pro Ange from day 1 but christ that was the pits.

Forster shouldn't play for us again, he was a good keeper but he's not up to the job any more. The defence looked nervous because of the lack of composure in him.

We can't play a high line without vdv, and because the players knew it we were stuck in limbo, constantly caught on the turn by some lower league wingers and forwards.

Bentancur did absolute nothing until he played Johnson in, how he stayed on when lucas B went off ill never know.

Then we took our number 9 off and brought on sonny, and continued to play like we had a 9 on the pitch.

Thank GHod for Kulu and Spence.

We need a proper shut the door, kick the manager out chat in our dressing room about why the hell the players are not stepping up.

I’m fully behind him but there’s a nagging sense that this is going to go downhill very quickly.
He's always said it'll be up and down.
The question for me is whether there is space for the downs in England - it's less forgiving than anywhere he's been before.
I still believe it can work. Whether it will work is a different question, and is about more than coaching and match play
We'll see.

He's always said it'll be up and down.
The question for me is whether there is space for the downs in England - it's less forgiving than anywhere he's been before.
I still believe it can work. Whether it will work is a different question, and is about more than coaching and match play
We'll see.
I’m struggling to identify the ups tbh.

I got the drama queen call name when I said that Werner was terrible and a waste of money….
Sry Davies, love that you keep working for 2 games a season, but I hope we dont have to play you in pl.
Forster the soap King. Please we should have a young and hungry back up.

This is soooo far from a team playing football..

What nonsense? We should have lost here. We are 13th în the standings. We lost at home to Arsenal. None of our signings have scored a goal or provide an assist, some don't even play, we spent 140m. Do you like how we started the season?
Much of which is probably why Ange looked embarrassed?! Which apparently you don't care about....

I’m struggling to identify the ups tbh.
IT doesn't even matter. Almost each down în a cup means you get knocked out and în the league ups and downs gets you outside of the UCL places în a hurry. I am not for sacking Ange, but the manager is usually the one to go when results don't go your way.

Back